Saturday, April 14, 2012

ich bin (fast) Berliner! :)


In two weeks, I'll be in Berlin! That's so crazy to think about! This school year has flown by--I can't believe I'll be starting my junior year in the fall.

So in Berlin, I'll be attending the Goethe Institute and taking some classes as well as traveling around Germany and Europe (tulip festival in Holland, what?!).

I'll be living with a host family with a friend from my BYU group--Becca! (I figured I should mention her now).


And then 2 months after being in Berlin, we'll go to Vienna! (I'll have to run and sing through Salzburg like Julie Andrews).

Can you believe that I'm getting 13 credits to travel around Europe?!--because I can't!

So the purpose of this blog is to make you jealous of my adventures. Okay, not really, but caution: that may be a side effect ;)

Brace yourselves for lots of pictures and typos when I use a German keyboard.

Ich bin begeistert, ein schönes Land zu besuchen!

Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment