Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U-Bahn, S-Bahn, Everybody-Bahn!

So I e-mailed my host mom today about when I'll be arriving at her house on Sunday. In order to determine that, I had to research the U-Bahn/S-Bahn (subway/train) system in Berlin:

By the end of June, I should have this memorized. Well, at least the stops that I'll be using frequently. I hope. :)

Tomorrow, I'm going shopping for some things that I need to get before I go. I'm not a fan of shopping, but I have to do it!

I'm still living out of my suitcase from arriving around 2 AM on Saturday morning, staying at my grandparents' house, and then just today, moving back to my house. Though I'll only be kind of unpacking as I repack for Berlin. Thankfully, I'll get to unpack for real while I live in Germany! Because I don't enjoy living out of a suitcase...

But I do enjoy spending time with friends! And since none of my friends from high school are finished their semesters this early, I spend time with my little toddler friends!
They're just the cutest! :)

And I'm going to see two more of my little toddler friends tomorrow! (After I force myself to do some shopping). 

Ich freue mich schon Berlin (und Wien) kennenzulernen!

No comments:

Post a Comment