Monday, June 18, 2012

Break-ups are hard!

 The Siegessäule! We climbed to the top. It was a little anstrengend, but we survived.

 This is a normal occurrence.

 Lady Victory again!

 Topographie des Terrors. It was really interesting to read about the Nazi Propoganda.

Olympiastadion! It was built for the 1936 Berlin Olympics, which the Nazi Party used as a major piece of propoganda.







 The Bell from the Bell Tower! It still has the Nazi Swastika on it.
 The sky is always so beautiful! :)

 Modern Art museum...interesting...haha


 Probably the coolest room in the modern art museum! 

 DEUTSCHLAND, SUPER DEUTSCHLAND!

 In the DDR Museum! One of my favorite museums so far. It was really interactive and gave you a really good idea what it was like to live in the DDR. I got to drive a Trabi!

 Here's me cooking in the kitchen.
 Aw, our little family in a DDR living room!

 I know the Stasi is listening in on my phone call...


 DDR propoganda and brainwashing.

 Things you would find in a typical house.

 Being interrogated.

 We even got to try on clothes!


 And then we partied it up.

 It was a perfect Sunday to be outside, and we enjoyed it at Schloß Charlottenburg! 








I'm going to miss Berlin so much! I can't believe it's my last day here. After the best 2 months of my life, Berlin is breaking up with me. So to cope, I'm going to rebound with London and then move in with Vienna :) but I still can't believe my 2 months in Berlin are over! Berlin has become part of me, and I'm sad to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment